As announced on Monday, Governor Hogan issued a stay-at-home order to stop the spread of the coronavirus. The order took effect at 8 pm Monday evening and no one is to leave their home for any reason other than essential work, to get food or other fundamental reason.
- Gatherings, Stay-at-Home Executive Order
- Interpretive Guidance – Stay-at-Home, Curb-Side Pick-Up, Campgrounds
- Interpretive Guidance – Employer Documentation, Clergy, In-Home Child and Elder Care
A complete listing of all executive orders, interpretive guidance documents, and emergency proclamations can be found on the Governor’s COVID-19 Pandemic: Orders and Guidance Page.
To stay up to date on state actions visit the Hogan Administration’s COVID-19 Response page. By clicking on the red box “Information About COVID-19 in Maryland” you can access specific information about the coronavirus in Maryland and locate resources for:
- Health Care Professionals
- Health Care Facilities
- Business Resources, including Maryland Business Express
- State and Federal Assistance
- Local Health Departments
Additional information regarding child care for essential personnel, health care providers, insurance companies, providers and more can be found below.
- Child Care for Essential Personnel – Executive Order, List of approved child care providers
- Maryland Insurance Administration – Information for insurance professionals, FAQs for providers, emergency regulations approved among other information
- Department of Human Services – updates on human services related programs
- MDE COVID-19 Update – Executive Order providing a grace period for any state licenses, permits and/or registrations that may be expiring or up for renewal
- Maryland Comptroller – Tax alerts, New tax filing deadlines
- Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission – COVID-19 Updates
- Motor Vehicle Administration and COVID-19
Please be advised this information is being routinely updated and it’s beneficial to visit the Governor’s response page and individual state agency websites for the latest news and information.