House Speaker Michael Busch recently announced several leadership changes that will take effect January 2019. Major changes are summarized below.
- Delegate Kathleen Dumais (Montgomery County) will become Majority Leader.
- Delegate Luke Clippinger (Baltimore City) will become chair of the Judiciary Committee.
- Delegate Vanessa Atterbeary (Howard County) will become vice-chair of the Judiciary Committee.
- Delegate Eric Bromwell (Baltimore County) will become vice-chair of the Economic Matters Committee
- Delegate Joseline Pena-Melnyk ( Prince George’s and Anne Arundel Counties) will become vice-chair of the Health and Government Operations Committee