Governor Hogan has announced additional legislative actions on several bills that passed during the 2017 General Assembly session. The Governor vetoed one bill and will let several others take effect without his signature.
Legislation of note that will take effect without his signature is listed below.
- House Bill 631 Public Health – Essential Off-Patent or Generic Drugs – Price Gouging – See Governor’s Letter on HB 631
- House Bill 1283 Alcoholic Beverages – Class 5 Brewery License – See Governor’s Letter on HB 1283
- Senate Bill 224/House Bill 294 Public Safety – Regulated Firearms – Definition of Convicted of a Disqualifying Crime
- Senate Bill 651/House Bill 425 Public Schools – Suspensions and Expulsions
- Senate Bill 1034 Maryland Public Broadcasting Commission – Funding and Video Streaming – See Governor’s Letter on SB 1034
A complete list of Senate and House bills taking effect without the Governor’s signature can be found in the links below.